We offer a wide variety of meetings and workshops throughout the year. Examples include:
- Pre-Health informational sessions at Summer Orientation.
- First Prehealth Meetings: What you need to know about choosing a health career
- Profession-specific Introduction Meetings. These provide the information you need to plan your path for your chosen profession. (These replace what were previously called Second Meetings)
- Various types of Workshops on getting involved in clinical experiences, research, interviewing, writing application essays, etc.
- Workshops on Interviewing and Writing Application Essays, etc.